The VSR RIBs
VSR is a new generation RIB. It stands apart from other professional RIBs with a very slender, high bow, great planing quality and a waterline with minimum wetted surface.
VSRs were originally created to serve the needs of professional sailing coaches and umpires. Today, VSRs are recognized as the ideal RIB for large motoryacht tenders, diving excursions, military and coast guard applications, and commercial ventures.
VSR recently expanded its line to include PRO models ranging from 9m to 11m. These larger RIBs maintain the same high fuel efficiency and smooth seagoing capabilities of the smaller VSRs. The VSR PRO Series meets the needs of recreational users, as well as professional and military clientele.
Wave-piercing. Narrow water line, fine, deep entry and light weight construction.
Easily driven hull. Very low fuel consumption, low HP requirement.
Ergonomic. Comfortable, dry, smooth and safe. Less back pain!
Tough and durable for daily use.
Standard Boat Features For All VSR Boats:
- Vacuum infusion technology using vinelyester resin and quadraxial fibers
- Deck – Vacuum infusion molded deck, joined to the hull with vinylester structural glue
- Stern — additionally reinforced w/ unidirectional fibers and 26mm marine plywood
- White center console w/ left hand controls
- Hypalon tubes by Pennel Flipo, ORCA 828, 1100 dtex, 1300gr/m2
- Flat rubbing strakes on sides
- Safety lines on tubes, pressure relief valves
- Self-draining tube
- Stainless steel crane lifting attachments (2 on stern, 1 on bow)
5.4, 5.8R and 5.8C Standard Features
- Anchor Hatch at Bow
- Double jockey seat with double back rests
- Internal Fuel Tank
- Alpine Blue Tubes
- 6 air chambers, 6 pumping valves and 6 pressure relief valves
- Rubbing strake protection on bow
F-10 Standard Features
- Single jockey seat back rests in grey upholstery
- External Fuel Tank
- Military Grey Tubes
- 5 air chambers, 5 pumping valves and 5 pressure relief valves
- Stainless Steel protection on bow
Popular Optional Features
- Aft storage box provides a safe and dry storage area for equipment
- Stainless Steel Tow Post
- Boat Cover
- Engine Cover
- Tube lettering, logos
- Custom color tubes
|MODEL||VSR F-10||VSR 5.4||VSR 5.8 C||5.8 R|
|Overall Length||5.17 m||5.4 m||5.75 m||5.75 m|
|Beam||2.15 m||2.32 m||2.22 m||2.17 m|
|Tube Diameter||30 cm - 46 cm||26 cm - 44 cm||26 cm - 50 cm|
|Bare Boat Weight (dry)||325 kg approx.||368 kg approx.||404 kg approx.||418 kg approx.|
|Maximum Load Capacity||400 kg||400 kg||600 kg||600 kg|
|Min - Max Engine Power||30 hp - 40 hp||40 hp - 60 hp||50 hp - 70 hp||50 hp - 70 hp|
|Recommended Engine Power||40 hp||50 hp||60 hp||60 hp|
|Tube Fabric||Hypalon ORCA||Hypalon ORCA||Hypalon ORCA||Hypalon ORCA|
|Number Of Air Chambers||5||6||6||6|
|Motor Shaft Length||5.08 m||5.08 m||5.08 m|